Monday, July 5, 2010

Jackson's Comedy Hour

Last night while my brother (Adam) and his family came up to my parents' to visit, Jackson started his Knock-Knock jokes routine. We were all rolling with laughter because he's such a Ham. He added a new one I'd never heard, and one I'll probably never hear again!

Jackson: Knock-Knock
Adam: Who's there?
Jackson: Astronaut groupy*. . .
Adam (confused): Astronaut groupy who?
Jackson: Astronaut groupy going to eat you! (Then Jackson proceeded to kiss Adam's knee, maybe he was "eating" it.)

The best we can guess is that he said "groupy." No, he doesn't know what that is, but apparently an astronaut groupy is a cannibal. . .good to know.

3 comments:

  1. LOL - what a funny guy! Knock-knock jokes are the new thing with my boys as well - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told that too my boys and they cracked up. They are obviously on the same page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't a groupy a big fish with a big mouth? Does that definition fit into the situation?

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!