hahaha that's funny.
My girls and I love all of the new Old Spice Commercials
hahahaha that was sooo funny LeMira
My Man does not like the scent of Old Spice. I think it has clove scent in it and he is allergic to cloves, so that may be why.These commercials are hilarious! They ought to appeal to women, who often buy their man stuff they want to smell on him.
Ohhh, he's dreamy. :)
Let us know what you are thinking!
hahaha that's funny.
ReplyDeleteMy girls and I love all of the new Old Spice Commercials
ReplyDeletehahahaha that was sooo funny LeMira
ReplyDeleteMy Man does not like the scent of Old Spice. I think it has clove scent in it and he is allergic to cloves, so that may be why.
ReplyDeleteThese commercials are hilarious! They ought to appeal to women, who often buy their man stuff they want to smell on him.
Ohhh, he's dreamy. :)
ReplyDelete