Friday, July 2, 2010

Uplift

For all the times that I say that I need to drop my Facebook account, it's when a friend or family member posts these uplifting messages that I'm reminded why I keep it.


I hope they lift your spirits the way they did mine. (Double click to see the full size.)



4 comments:

  1. I love Jeffery R. Holland! His talks always make me cry. I cried during both of these. Thank you for posting them! They will help me get through the hard days~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Love them, love them. I don't know if it's allowed to have favorites but Jeffrey R Holland is TOTALLY my favorite! The way he says things and the emotion he puts into them...you just feel like he's talking right to you and loves you so much! That first one is from the talk "An High Priest of Good Things to Come," which is one of the best anti-depressant talks I've ever read!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so loved these messages. I need to hear them often to keep perspective. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Needed these little reminders! Thank you LeMira! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!