Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten - in his words

I know it's long and possibly boring, but if you really want to know about school yesterday, here's what Jackson had to say:




In our house, we call that day a SUCCESS.  The only casualites were
  • One lost pack of Smarties, left on the playground;
  • One lost plastic container with ranch, left in the lunchroom; and
  • One lost tooth. ("I can't find it on the playground, Mom.")  He wanted it to fall out by itself, and it did.  Even his teacher asked me if he really did lose a tooth yesterday.  Ha!  He did indeed, and now I have a hillbilly son!

5 comments:

  1. Aww! He's excited for school tomorrow!!! Thanks for sharing- he's so awesome! And I totally remember doing the gingerbread man hunt in kindergarten! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep... sounds like SUCCESS to me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke, Charlie, and I watched the whole movie. They laughed hysterically when Jackson talked about losing his tooth. I'm glad he had a good first day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Snaggletooth smile" comes to mind as I watch this video...What happy faces he has. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you don't have a hillbilly husband too.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!