On the way to the restrooms, we stopped and watched taffy being pulled. Good thing we were on a tight budget because I love candy, and we would have ended up with more than I needed.
While the kids took a break, then men played around with their cameras.
After the "Square," we decided to walk down through Pike's Place. I love these open markets, but I would have loved them more if I'd had money to spend on them. It was packed like sardines, and I felt like salmon swimming upstream most of the time, but we made it through.
Some of the ways we entertained the kids included
drooling over this bear made of gummy bears,
getting a picture with the World's Tallest Man and paying to look at his shoes
Playing in the fountain
and letting them all contribute to the Gum Wall
Very NASTY, but you haven't been to Seattle until you've seen it.











Gotta admit I'm having a hard time with the Gum Wall, but it looks like you had a fantastic adventure!!
ReplyDelete