Sunday, September 12, 2010

Spy Games

On Friday night we were invited to attend a Spy Party, so Matt and I became well-known spies:  Michael Vaughn and Sydney Bristow.  I wish I had the mad skills that Sydney has, her unique wardrobe,  or even just the waist size, but I don't.  I only could conjure up a blond wig and personal facts. Matt had gadgets, a trench coat, and even a fake, but real-looking gun.  Jackson's babysitter gave me the funniest looks by trying not to give me funny looks, and my friend and party hostess didn't recognize me at first.  With all intents of getting our picture taken, I took my camera, and then I forgot to have someone take a picture of us! So, you'll just have to imagine it.

One of the requests of attending was to bring a spy-themed food.  So, this is what I came up with.  I hope you can tell* what it is supposed to be:


I'm not a big fan of chocolate cake, but it was fun to make, and I ate more than I should anyway.  The filling is frosting with red hots and coconut. 



*If you can't tell, it's a bomb. . .

3 comments:

  1. I could totally tell it was a bomb! 'Wish you'd taken your camera, though. You SHOULD have let the bewildered baby-sitter take a picture... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon, surely you and Matt could put the same clothes on again and have Jackson take a picture, or use a timer...I really want to see you as Sydney Bristow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like fun! And the cake looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!