Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Use for Everything

I can't deny it; I'm my mother's daughter.  There's a part of me that has to stop before I throw anything away and think, "Am I going to use this?  Can I use this for a craft?  What else could I do with this item?"  Recently, my mom bought me a Food Dryer, and in the box were a bunch of cardboard pieces.  I thought, "Hmm. . .Halloween projects?" 

Yesterday Jackson had a friend over and they made some Halloween decorations, and I couldn't think of anything for the cardboard pieces.  The good news is, Jackson did and demanded to share his idea with the world as we went shopping and to a wedding reception. 



I have one more "hat" in my kitchen.  Anyone want it?  It adds "that touch" to an outfit.  You have until I publish this post to claim it before I toss it out.

2 comments:

  1. I could totally use that to help color in Perr's bald spot the next time I cover his gray!!! ROFL. Thanks for the inspiration Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that it is so breathable on top. I get all sweaty when I wear hats but this one is stylish and functional!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!