Pumpkin Carving Time
Before even buying our pumpkins, Jackson spoke about how you open it, take out the seeds, and then put the light in the pumpkins, so I thought he was geared up for gutting the gourd. . .yeah. . .
Will he stick his hand in there?
Mommy offers another solution; at least he tried.
Finally, he asked for help scraping it out. I didn't mind. Over all, I would say this year's Carving was successful!
Matt only looked because I told him to look.
Look, Michelle, we got an albino pumpkin, just like you suggested; of course, Jackson had to have the white one.
Jackson stated he needed his glasses to protect his eyes while carving; thus, why he has glasses on in this picture but not in the previous ones. (Safety first in our house.)
Drawn by Jackson himself and carved with Daddy's help.
I spent the day cleaning the house (didn't do my hair), and Jackson wanted to take a picture. . .yeah, not my most beautiful moment.
Jackson really enjoyed putting the cut pieces back in the pumpkin.
From left to right: Matt's, Jackson's, LeMira's
You have to admit that the white one sure glows the best and the coolest!









Those are some very good looking pumpkins!
ReplyDeleteAndy and I love your pu'kins! And I'm so glad Jackson's eyes were protected.... I know in our house the seeds flew all over! :) What a fun day! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love Jackson's pumpkin eyes! And that mouth looks so scary and MAD! Congratulations on another pumpkin carving activity!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool! I'm totally getting an albino pumpkin now
ReplyDelete