Friday, January 14, 2011

Will the Real Buzz Lightyear Please Step Forward?

 One of Jackson's most favorite Christmas gifts was this Buzz Lightyear doll from one of his grandmas.  What better time to put on the costume than on a Friday afternoon after school?

Jackson will now demonstrate how to play with this toy.

Ever wondered what it would be like to play with a life-size Buzz Lightyear?  Well, you all should be jealous because I got to play with mine today.

3 comments:

  1. My three year old girl is OBSESSED with Buzz Lightyear and she is already planning on being Buzz next year for Halloween! I'll have to show her Jackson's video- she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun TOYS you have at your house!! And I see a beautiful lamp by your front door with gorgeous curves under that sweet family picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how he ducks down out of view at the end of the last video! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!