Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Have You . . .

Ever written an entire post and then realize that you probably won't ever publish it?

Ever commented on someone's post and then never gone back to check to see if they commented back to you?

Ever habitually read a blog but NEVER comment?

Ever posted something that you wish that you'd never posted?

Ever commented on a post and wished you hadn't?

Ever yelled at the computer at a blog post of someone you've never met?

Ever wanted to reach through the computer to hug someone you've never met?

Ever blocked someone from following your blog?


Ever blogged about something that's probably completely worthless?

Ever read a blog that completely changed your life?

I have.

6 comments:

  1. What?! How do you block someone from following your blog? Seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Adoption: The only way I know how to block a user is if you have the "Follow" gadget on your blog. Make sure you are signed in, and then click on a user, and just under the user's name there should be a "block user" button. I once had to block someone that was basically a link to an "adult games" site. Didn't want my family blog linked to that at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever laughed and laughed so hard the tears came over a blog post?
    I have.
    (striped shirts at natthefatrat)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed to many of those questions, though thankfully not all!

    Hope you guys are doing well. Glenn & I were thinking about you last night, remembering the good 'ol days of wymount.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know my life and waist line have changed since I found those food blogs! Oh and I did block those people from Korea from commenting on our other blog. So yeah I think I can say es to all.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!