Friday, March 18, 2011

Lovin' it!

Want to know one of the best parts of having a house full of people?  This little guy right here:

So stinkin' adorable!!!!  I really need a picture of Matt with Little Man.  Matt adores him, and Little Man adores everyone.  He's so full of smiles and coos all day.   Babies are indeed very special, and I get to sniff him any time.

Also, I got to make a Girl Cake!!!  Today is Sweet Lindsey's Birthday.  She turns six.  I'm glad they're here with us.  I'm quite sure we'll all go into withdrawals when they finally move into their house.  After three weeks, I feel like they're family, really and truly.  We love them.


Sorry the bottom picture is blurry, but you get the idea.  The best part is that the cake is an orange-colored, lemon-flavored, purple princess cake! 

Happy Birthday, Lindsey!

4 comments:

  1. D-d-d-darling cake, LeMira! Way to go! I love that it is lavendar. Really beautiful, girl friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you are one of the most amazing people I know. I hope you know how deeply grateful I am for everything you have done for me and my family. We love you and your family and I think at this point we really are family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake picture isn't at all blurry and what talent you have for making it! That little boy looks SO cute! I hope they are moving very close to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake is AWESOME! Will you make my next birthday cake?

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!