Monday, March 28, 2011

Nothing, tra la la

I go through blogging phases.  Some periods are as if the Blog Bug bit me, and the ideas and words spew forth onto the screen.  Other time spans are like now when I don't have any motivation to blog.  I get ideas during the day, but nothing that drives me to type it out.  Honestly, it has been good for me to take a break.  There really is a lot on my mind lately, and yet I don't feel the need to broadcast it to the world.  In fact, I actually like having things that the entire world doesn't know.  It's during these times that I think that I'm ready to say good-bye to social networking and go back to my hamlet. . . and then it doesn't seem as easy as it sounds. 

Anyway, this post has turned to rambling meaningless nothings and will become redundant if I don't close soon.  So, I will leave you with a fantastic quote by Jackson,

"Let's jump on Dad and get rude on him!"

I still love my kid!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! The title of this post made me laugh. It must be a Katschke thing because when I hear that I totally think of Nate.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Rude On Him??! Wait that's MY son he is talking about...course he is six three, just a little bit taller than my dear grandson..

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!