Story behind this picture:
We were visiting Grandma over spring break, and Jackson had this dress on over his head, but that's as far as he'd gotten; so, basically it was draped over his shoulders. He was carrying a suitcase when he announced to me, "Mom, I'm going to Las Vegas."
I then did what only a good mom would do and helped him put on the dress, took this picture, and then took a video of him retelling his plans.
Jackson only seems to go through his dress-up phases when he's visiting his cousins. . .hmm. . . I wonder why that could be. . . (wink, wink)
P.S. The Vegas reference is much less funny when you know that's where his Daddy was for a conference, and we were going to meet him there in a few days after this "incident."

How shiny!, That dress does look like it's ready for Las Vegas!
ReplyDelete