Saturday, June 4, 2011

At the Mall. . .

While walking through Dillards with Matt and Jackson, I heard the following conversation behind me.

Teen Girl #1:  I went and talked with the bishop (the LDS equivalent of a pastor).
Teen Girl #2:  So, what did your bishop tell you?
Teen Girl #1:  To quit being a *ho.
Teen Girl #2:  You should probably listen to him.
Teen Girl #1:  (scoffs) But I like dressing this way.

I looked back to see two "scantily clad" teenage girls. 



*You should know that bishops don't normally use the term "ho."

3 comments:

  1. hahaha the girl was probably interpreting the bishop's advice but this is hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. Just yesterday we were at the Mall and John was saying how a lot of the girls up her dress in what he calls Mormon Hoochie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only in Utah would you overhear a conversation like that. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!