There's a reason I haven't posted for a week on this blog. It's been quite an emotional few days, and one day perhaps I will share some more of what I've learned and experienced this week. I guess I could say that the theme for my life right now is "There is a Reason for Everything." In my life, I'm discovering some reasons and some whys to questions from five years ago, and it's really tough because it means that my past suffering is helping someone else who is suffering now. My heart breaks for the dear ones who are facing emotional tsunamis and heart-wrenching pain.
For now, just know that we are still alive and kicking but leaning very close to our family right now. Sometimes when things are so close to our hearts, it's too hard to share them for fear of making them less sacred to us.
I am so sorry for you LeMira. You are so sweet and supportive to all of us here in adoption land.
ReplyDeleteI am hopeful that you are OK and your pain will be short lived.
Hugs to you!
I realize now that this post makes it sound as if we are suffering, but really, we are grieving with others right now who are feeling more acute pain than we are. It's someone else who is hurting and for whom we wish we could do more.
ReplyDeleteI took a break from our weekend plans, just to tell you I love you so very much! Prayers and loves for you and your family!
ReplyDelete