This is your warning. I'm considering going private on my blog. Why? Just because I'm getting to the point where I finally don't need an audience anymore. I know that sounds weird, but let's be honest. Someone who publishes a blog really is doing it for someone else. If we say it's just for family, why is the blog public for everyone in the entire world to be able to view? Just my thoughts rambling around. Let's be honest, how many of you really, truly read this blog regularly?
Oh, and sorry that there has been a serious lack of posts. I've been overwhelmed with other things. And you know what, IT FEELS GREAT! Yes, I get stressed and a little frustrated sometimes, but it feels great to have a purpose and have things that I have to do because there is a deadline. Do I have a job? Well, I've been working as much as having a part-time job. Am I getting paid? BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! Nope, I'm volunteering at Jackson's school, and it feels great to have another focus in my life. I love having purpose.
My husband on the other hand. . . I think he would like some time with his wife. Don't worry, Hun, registration is over. You'll have me for at least a week before school starts. . .(just kidding)
I totally understand wanting to go private, I love to read your blog so if you are going to still have readers, I would like to read it. If not, no problem !! :)
ReplyDeleteI really, truly read this blog regularly. Because we live a state away, are both incredibly busy, and I care about you. So there! :) Yay for volunteering and staying busy, having a clear focus, especially on such a cute boy and his class, makes a world of difference in MANY ways. :) Love you! And thanks for your comments on my blog earlier today. I may admit to crying a bit, but that's just because 1. You're sheer fantastic-ness and 2. I worked last night, so I'm running on Tuesday night sleep is all. :)
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy reading your blog! I can't say I read very regularly, (once every few weeks), but I always like what I read when I check in. I understand why you would go private, though.
ReplyDelete