We'd like to introduce you to someone. Meet Cole:
Holding Cole for the first time:
First day home. Daddy's been waiting for this moment for 5 years!
Grandma's loving on that baby as well.
Big Brother's turn. He stayed home today to help take care of the baby.
We haven't even had a sleepless night, and Daddy's already wiped out. The emotion of the past month has us spent already.
Welcome Home, Little Man! We've been waiting and praying for you for a long time.










!!!!YAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, the look of Jackson's arms around that new baby, the tilt of his head say how precious the baby is to him.
ReplyDeleteLove seeing Matt sound asleep (sort of) with the baby in his arms. I know he was only half asleep!
Congratulations! Blessings on the Dear Birth Mother!
Grandma Ruth
I am crying I am so happy for you. Once again. He is A.dor.A.ble!
ReplyDeleteAaannnndddd, que bawling. Again. I'm just so happy! And Cole is speechlessly-beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet him!!
ReplyDeleteLeMira! Congratulations! What in the world? I had no idea you were getting a baby! When did this happen? I am so excited for you!! Oh my goodness, what a blessing! HAPPYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI showed my kids your pictures. They all think he is so cute. :) Camille's comment was the best, though. When she saw the picture of you and Matt and Cole she said, "Oh, Mom, look at how happy Mira is to have her baby." I'd have to agree that you and Matt both look very happy in that picture.
ReplyDeleteI echo those that who are shedding tears of joy, I am so very happy for you guys!! No couple deserves it more, and I know no baby will be as loved!! He is so incredibly cute!! We can't wait to see him in person, love you guys!
ReplyDeleteAmy
We are over the moon in the Edwards house! I am sure that Arkansas hasn't heard this much whoopin' and hollarin' since the Hattfields and the McCoys's :) What a beautiful gift! What a perfect family! I am sure that your angel smiles for this widening of your family circle. Lots of love Wheelwrights!!!
ReplyDeleteSO excited for you! He is adorable! Congratulations! You know how much fun boys are! YAY yay yay yay!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I can't believe it!!! I am SO happy for you, and I can't wait to hear the whole story! He is ADORABLE! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby! I am so happy for you. Hope to meet Cole soon! Love ya.
ReplyDeleteWe are so very happy for your family! He is such a special blessing for you. And like Ruth Ann said, bless the dear birth mother. She has made a great sacrifice and chosen a wonderful family. I'm sure the last weeks have been anxious and exciting for you. Now on with life and bringing up two wonderful boys!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Karen
He is gorgeous! One of the cutest/most handsome babies I've ever seen! Wow, I love all the pictures, and especially the one of you first holding him :) I'm so happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteOH he's precious! Dominic says he's really really cute. He's a sucker for newborns.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for your family! Yay!
Oh my goodness!!! How did I miss this! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He is absolutely precious and I am so, so, so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteNow I need to catch up on all your posts.
My google reader just posted this today (along with about 15 other posts of yours). And I was so happy I cried a little. Congrats, he's wonderful. Isn't the Lord amazing!?!
ReplyDeleteOh, LeMira--I'm so happy for you! The picture of you two holding Cole the first time shows your absolute JOY! I love it and darn it, I even cried a little. Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteLeMira,
ReplyDeleteI am so very happy for you and your family. He is beautiful!