So. . . funny thing. . . there are several of you readers out there with a name of "Unknown." Unless you put something identifying, say, like your name, at the end of your comment, I have no idea who is talking. :) Just sayin'. It looks like I have a lot of friends and family that I don't really know. :)
Oh, and as a side-note, I've noticed a lot more errors in my posts where I either leave out words or tack on extra letters. I would go back and change them normally because I can't stand simple editing errors; however, I won't this time because it shows that I have true "Newborn Mom Brain" at this point in my life. What's that? It means that I only feel incoherent half the time.
You can DO IT! Keep going! You've been waiting for this baby experience for a long time. We send our love!
ReplyDelete