At two months, this cute guy is already wearing 3-6 months clothes! He's built like a football player with very broad shoulders and a thick middle. He's so cute and wins over a room. He's very social as he loves to smile, "talk," and almost giggle at people.
Personally, this past week has been wonderful for me to remember what it's really like to have a baby in the home. The innocent, pure joy is contagious. I look at him, and I'm in love. I've cried a couple of times and thanked the Lord for his guiding hand in helping Cole find his way to our family. I've thanked the Lord for Cole's birth mom and for her decision and for her. We love her very much. We can't wait to see her again in a couple of days!


Cole looks like he's just ready to talk to you in that second photo!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been to your blog in a LONG time! A few weeks ago, one of my friends posted about an adoption agency looking for families--I thought of you guys and REALLY wanted to pass on the info. But your blog was on private. I thought about trying to find either you or Matt on BYU's Alumni system, but felt like it was fine if I didn't send the info. Now I know why!
ReplyDeleteI had to go back and read all of the posts since Cole arrived. I am SO happy for you guys! He is such a cute little guy! And, I so love how you mention his birth mother with such respect. What a special relationship to share with someone.
Congratulations to all of you!
He is darling!And it looks like Jackson is an amazing big brother. Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I've been a blog slacker and just caught up tonight. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! Congratulations - he's so dang cute! Love those dark brown eyes. So happy for you!
ReplyDelete