Monday, December 19, 2011

Cole - 3 Months

Today as I was taking pictures to send to Cole's birth mom, Cole started giggling hysterically.  He's only done that twice now, and it seems so random until I analyze the "episodes."  Apparently, after each time, he has completely soaked through his diaper.  Apparently, having pee run down your leg and up your back and stomach is hilarious.  Well, the giggling result is super cute anyway.  I caught some really cute pictures of Cole and Jackson together.  I sure love those two, and they sure love each other.

Also, we had our second post-placement visit with our caseworker.  This is THE visit that gets sent to our attorneys so we can set up a finalization date.  It's already to the halfway point.  VERY soon we'll be getting ready to go to court to be an "official" family and then to the temple to become an eternal family.  I'm very excited.

Here are the cute pictures I took tonight.  The second one is my favorite.




4 comments:

  1. Sigh. <3 LOVE these. ;) Merry Christmas to you and your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so sweet! Brothers! I love them! What a special Christmas for your family this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I can tell that they love each other.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!