Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Giggles More Galore

Good news:  Cole laughed without peeing through his outfit!  He is still, however, true boy.  He laughed hysterically at my raspberry spitting sounds.  :)

Bad news:  Jackson lost his glasses at school -- nowhere to be found.   Yup, awesome.  Good thing for Jackson that I just wrapped all of the presents, otherwise I might have to return them and get him a very non-exciting present.

Good news: Santa sent Jackson a personalized video telling him he was on the nice list.

Bad news: I'm pretty sure Jackson was scratched out and put on the naughty list within an hour.

Good news:  His mother doesn't really want to buy coal.

Bad news:  Jackson is really struggling with giving Cole the present he picked out for his little brother at the Dollar Tree.

Good news:  I think Cole might get a really nice picture of a race car.

Bad news:  I've already gained the 20 pounds for the holidays and it's not even Christmas.

Good news:  My free issue of Fitness Magazine came in today.

Bad news:  I have five loads of laundry to fold.

Good news:  I have clean laundry so I can answer the door instead of making my husband answer it while he's on vacation and while I hide in the bedroom at 2 p.m. in the afternoon because I still haven't showered because all of my laundry is in the process of getting washed.

Bad news:  I'm beginning to ramble in this post.

Good news:  I'm actually posting on my blog*, and now it's done.

THE END.


*This is what you get when I've inactivated my Facebook account and can't give you a play-by-play of my every move there.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. The "Good News, Bad news" is so FUN to read! Too bad about the glasses. Good Luck with the Fitness magazine. I will share something I recently realized: Whatever I put into my mouth, my body will digest. Did you know this? I find it hard to understand when I consider how much I DON'T want to put on extra weight. I put a lot of energy into worrying over that weight, but my mouth keeps right on digesting every piece of food I put into it. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LeMira--I've been totally absent from Blogland for quite a while, so I'm JUST NOW reading about sweet Cole. Congratulations!! He's is beautiful. Such a perfect addition to your family. I'm glad Jackson is so crazy abot him. Hope you guys have a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!