Monday, February 13, 2012

Accountable

Okay, so I just thought I'd update you all and let you know that I've already done 80 push-ups (over a couple of days) because I ate cold cereal (three times) and cookie dough.  Yes, the only way this is going to work is if I hold myself accountable. 

Yeah, well, at least my arms are getting a work-out. . .

Now if I could find that self-control button. . .

3 comments:

  1. Tee hee hee. I love you! :) I ran/walked an extra mile today because I was super naughty over the weekend. Da-gum chocolate. Why do all holidays worth celebrating have to include chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and by the way, can I just say how impressed I am that you can do 80 push ups?! My poor flabby arms are crying just thinking about doing 10-15 with Jillian Michaels tomorrow morning! Way to go superstar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a Wimp! the most "punishment exercise" I'll do is walk an extra 20 minutes because I once read that it takes a 20 minute walk to work off the calories in a brownie. So that's my method of extra workouts.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!