Thursday, April 12, 2007

LeMira and Matt




I've decided to post this picture since we don't have any of Matt and me up yet. We took a lot of pictures while we were enjoying Matt's family so we could have some to use for our adoption collage. This is one of the pictures we're putting on the collage.

P.S. We're getting close to getting all of our paperwork in. By the end of the month, we should be in the "adoption pool." I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. That's a great picture! This is very exciting news, I'm sure Jackson will be thrilled to have a playmate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute pic! Be sure to include this one! I am sure you have heard already, but Esther and Jimmy got their baby a month or so ago! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look great. Your hair is so short...way cute!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!