Thursday, May 17, 2007

Jackson's popsicle and preschool program

Jackson was loving his popsicle until I took the picture. He was "All done." The drippy thing was getting in the way of driving his car.



The next few pictures are of Jackson's preschool program that I attended today. When the kids all walked into the gym, I almost started crying because Jackson looks so shrimpy compared to the rest of the kids. Well, he is the youngest. He's wearing green pants and a white polo, and he's in the middle of the stage.


For the last week or so Jackson's been singing a song about Pizza Hut. It turns out that the song is all about restaurants -- Pizza Hut, McDonalds, KFC, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, Wendy's, Burger King, Red Lobster, and Arby's. It was super cute.

Notice in the above picture (if you can see it) that Jackson clearly looks like he's going to walk off the stage. He was a little distracted by the fact that I was sitting in the front row with a camera!
This picture is them singing that fast food song -- they're doing the McDonald's sign.

4 comments:

  1. he's so cute and little! how are you liking having him in preschool? I'm debating whether or not to put Elisabeth in preschool next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson LOVES preschool. He asks everyday if he gets to go. He's also made a huge improvement in his learning and speaking abilities. If you want to put her in, do your research and find a good place. Or you can do it at home -- it takes work, but it can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sooo sooo cute! And he will catch up to everyone else with time...I was the shrimp (and the youngest) and actually got held back in kindergarten because I didn't talk, etc. I turned out okay, although I am still the shortest in my family, including my mom. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!