Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Persistance Pays

Since we've been married, Matt and I have never really won anything (except for a gift certificate to a furniture store that Matt cleverly found out a way to win). Every morning during the early-morning news broadcast on KSL, the station has been giving away tickets. You have to answer a trivia question to win. Well, the last few days, Matt has had his email open and ready to answer and send it off. Every day he hasn't been fast enough, or hasn't spelled the name/answer correctly. Well, today the question was "What was the name of LaVell Edwards Stadium before it was so named?" (or something to that effect). I quickly responded, "Cougar Stadium"; Matt sent off the answer. Of course the answer was correct, and he saw his name on TV a few minutes later. Matt's first reaction, "My name's on TV!" Now, we will get to be smoked out of the stadium, and we'll need a babysitter, but hey, it's free, and we won something! We are going to get four tickets, so we'll be with friends. We'll take the highest bidder for the other two tickets!

4 comments:

  1. Oh awesome! Congratulations! I'm desperately trying to win tickets to Josh Groban's concert this summer, wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I always wanted to go to Stadium of Fire when we lived in Provo but thought the tickets were too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll go with you. I love Brooks & Dunn and their new plasticy faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky! I am that person who has never won anything. I don't even try anymore...poor me.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!