Last night our ward had a camp-out up the canyon. It was nice with flushing toilets and a pavilion. We jumped at the opportunity to go as we've been wanting to take Jackson for over a year. The weather was quite nice -- a little overcast, a light rain at night to keep us cool, and very few bugs. When we started setting up our tent next to some other ward members, Jackson promptly made himself at home in
their tent. He even took off his shoes and lay down on their sleeping bags. This morning as they were packing up, they found his blue hat in their tent under all of their stuff.
Not our tent:

Daddy and Jackson looking at the water in the creek nearby:

Making himself comfortable in our tent:

Jackson enjoyed running around following the bigger kids. There was a nice big open field.

This is just after he passed me yelling, "I'n a boy! I'n a boy! I'n a boy!" At least he has the gender-thing down. (By the way, "I'n" is not a typing error -- he really said it that way!)
"I'm a boy!" That made me laugh so hard.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I love the I'n a boy! I"m impresssed by the gender thing-Kyle is still working on that one. Cute pictures of him in your tent and your ward members tent.
ReplyDelete