I get this question all the time, "Any news on the adoption front?" or "How is adoption going?" Let me just tell you . . .
There you have it. That's all the news about adoption that I have. I know, how sad. I really appreciate people asking because it tells me that they are thinking about us and remembering our goals. However, it's just disappointing that I don't have any big and exciting news. Supposedly we got a new caseworker about two weeks ago. It's about time to call him/her and have a "check-up," and we need to update some paperwork since Matt got a slightly different job with a different salary. Perhaps our caseworker can give us some news if our profile has been shown to anyone. I could use a bit of good news in that area . . .
I am so glad to hear an update in this area, even though it sounds like there isn't much to update. Please keep us all updated as we can all keep you in our prayers! Being patient is so hard to do...especially because you don't know how long you have to be patient for!
ReplyDelete