Friday, October 5, 2007

Virtual Makeover


This morning as I was surfing the net, I totally came across this website. I decided to register and get a virtual makeover. I loved it. I kept thinking -- wow, I wish I could make myself look this good, and all I did was change the hairstyle. Victoria Beckham's look (above) was my inspiration. The program even let me change the hair color to match mine. I hadn't done my makeup or anything yet this morning, but hey, I thought if I could pull off the look, then I might not be so self-conscious anymore (yeah, right!). I'm not sure how to import my picture onto this post, but go try out the makeover, if you haven't yet. It was fun.

1 comment:

  1. My sister just got her haircut like Victoria Beckham... and now she has started kind of dressing like her too. Kind of funny.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!