Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Eye alert: Postponed!


As most of you remember tomorrow was scheduled as the big day for Jackson's exam under anesthesia. Well, because life happens, it is officially postponed until who knows when. The operating doctor's father passed away, and so everything has been pushed back. Originally, they wanted to reschedule for April 9. Well, Matt will be out of town at a conference, and I'm going home to help my mom prepare for my brother's May 1st wedding. Thus, I will hopefully find out on Thursday when the next opening is. I'm not mad because I don't control life and death, and besides, maybe the situation will allow Jackson's eye to heal and the pressure will drop to normal or close to it. Who knows?

2 comments:

  1. Way to have a positive attitude! Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope his eye heals. I hate the waiting game.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!