The weather was perfect yesterday for flying a kite. Jackson was getting really good at it, too. It's a cheap kite from Wal-Mart, and of course it's a Mickey Mouse one.
He even shared with a friend: You can see he was really getting into it.
Jackson looks like he's having so much fun! We took our kids to a park about a month ago and let them fly kites - they loved it and were quite good...as a kid I could never get it to stay up! -Erica
How fun! I love the shot of Jackson sharing his kite, what a cute guy!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures of the event!
ReplyDeleteRemember when you had mickey mouse all over your first college dorm room? Sorry!!
What a fun idea! Carson would love that kite. He is a huge Mickey Mouse fan.
ReplyDeleteAw man! I wanna fly a kite!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a fun mom!! Did you take the pictures?? you are a great photographer! I would enjoy scrapbooking too if I could take photos like you!
ReplyDeleteJackson looks like he's having so much fun! We took our kids to a park about a month ago and let them fly kites - they loved it and were quite good...as a kid I could never get it to stay up!
ReplyDelete-Erica