Jackson excited to eat the candy out of his Easter basket
Finding the dyed-eggs the Easter Bunny hid around the living room
After trying one of the eggs, this is Jackson's reaction. I love the disgusted look on his face!!
This year we placed tulips on Clarissa's grave. We sang some primary songs, and the event set the mood for Sacrament Meeting which we went to following our visit to the cemetery.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jackson's face!! HA!
ReplyDeleteSO okay.... I SOOO know what you mean by the whole Twilight books.... I was so against reading them for the longest time. By the time I gave in.... It was too late... I had read all three books in no time!
It looks like you all had a very nice easter, and I too love jackson's face, an open book!
ReplyDeleteThat yucky face is hilarious! He looks devastated that something that started out so fun and exciting could turn out to be so disgusting! Poor, disillusioned child! :-)
ReplyDeleteI seriously lol'd at Jackson's expression.
ReplyDeleteI think the tulips are lovely and the inscription on Clarissa's tombstone is sweet. It's perfect.
The disgusted look is way too hilarious!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteAnd...I'm so sorry for your loss of Clarissa! So so sorry. Love you!!!
ReplyDelete