Sunday, March 2, 2008

March Madness

March has just begun, and well, it started with a bang -- literally!

1) My elliptical machine died. Very unrepairable, too. I haven't been able to bear going into the back room for more than a minute or two at a time because it's still stashed away there until we can haul it off. As you can guess, Jackson will miss it, too. We bought it a year ago from K-Mart. So, it was very cheap, and cheaply made, obviously. It was so nice to have one in the house so I could exercise at a good time for me during the day. I was doing so well, too: two months of great exercise and really losing weight. Now it's time to really get motivated and start rising early and walking/running. (Sniff, sniff.)

2) Jackson came down with a high fever last night. I'm sure it's a minor case of the flu. Luckily, he hasn't had any vomitting or other such yuckies. Let's just hope none of us get it.

3) Did I mention that it's March? Yes, if you remember, that means it's time for Leprechaun Revival.
Thank goodness St. Patty's day is on the 17th, and I only have a couple of weeks to endure "Come on, Eileen."

4) Still waiting for the hospital to call about Jackson's EUA for his eyes. I called on Friday, left a message, and the guy called back but didn't leave a message. Very helpful on my nerves.

Let's hope that March only gets better from here on out.

2 comments:

  1. LOL
    I'm glad we could bless you with our Leprechaun when we left. I'm sure you've appreciate what the label said was a "traditional irish jig".
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!