Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wanted: Home Health Nurse, Housekeeper, and Cook (all in one package)

If you remember from my last post, you know that Jackson had a "minor" flu. Turns out it was definitely influenza, and I caught it Sunday night, and Matt now has it today. Ironically, Matt stayed home this morning to help out because I literally could not get out of bed. I swear last night that someone hit me in the back of the head with a 2 x4. By 1 p.m. this afternoon, Matt had chills and ached all over. We are officially the sick caring for the sick. Anyone want to bring dinner tonight?!

2 comments:

  1. OH, I totally understand what you are feeling. I hate being sick having to take care of people.

    You know if I was there I would bring you something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! Are you guys feeling any better today? I'm sorry to hear. Wish I could help!

    Sorry to be nosey, but any word yet on Jackson's EUA?

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!