
Rico and Jackson waiting patiently (for a brief moment) at the doctor's office. This picture was not staged, believe me. And when I say brief, I mean that Jackson only sat still for a brief moment! He spent most of the waiting time switching chairs and hiding in the corner for fun.

So, when the discharge nurse sent us home on Monday with a prescription for Jackson's pain, I was under the impression that my child would be drowsy and want to sleep all day for the next two days. Unfortunately, the medicine has had the opposite effect. My child is hyper. You wouldn't know he had eye surgery two days ago with the energy he has! We have now officially switched over to Tylenol. No more of this controlled substance stuff here. Overall, Jackson seems to be healing well. He will miss another week of school until he visits the eye doctor next Tuesday. He's such a trooper!
Any adult having this done would be miserable! Jackson is so strong and brave! I hope you guys get the results that you are hoping for.
ReplyDeleteReally great pictures. I love your candid remarks/comments. I hope recovery continues to go well for little Jackson. Thanks for the update.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear things went alright and he is recovering well. Surgery is no fun and it would be scary for a little guy. :)
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures! I love how he put Rico's arm on the armrest!
ReplyDeleteI am glad everything went well. Those pictures are really cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad the surgery went well and that Jackson was so brave! What a great idea to put a patch on the penguin's eye!
ReplyDelete