Friday, April 25, 2008

A Safe Place

A few weeks ago or so, I posted about Matt's cousin who did a post about trials. Her response was ENORMOUS (80+ comments). Well, Matt's aunt and cousins have started some blogs for us to help each other out. These blogs are meant to be a place that you can go to express your concerns and get an uplift or for you to uplift someone else. They are open and so anyone can comment, and you can comment anonymously.

Sometimes we need a safe place to express our trials because we don't feel we have one. We're afraid of judgment, or disclosing secrets; or we're just plain scared to bare ourselves. In our lives, it helps so much to know what others are going through, and sometimes we find a friend who is struggling with the same things we are and we can lean on each other. These blogs are safe places where you can do that. You can, but don't have to, leave your name, or you can sign in anonymously. Feel free to check them out.

Hearts Knit Together
Fresh Courage Take (Raising Children)
Errand of Angels (Children's funnies)
What Joy Shall Fill My Heart (Depression)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks LeMira. This is really a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found you guys. I can't believe how big Jackson has gotten. He looks so grown up. What a little heartbreaker!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!