Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 1: Grandma's House

July seems to be the month of family. In the beginning we enjoyed having Matt's family visit us from Virginia. Now, Jackson and I (LeMira) are visiting LeMira's family in Nevada for a couple of weeks. My brother is visiting that I haven't seen in a year, and we're so excited to see them again. For the next week or so, I'll be blogging about our stay here.

Payton just turned one, and he's such a doll. Yesterday for dinner we had homemade spaghetti and meatballs (my mom makes the best), and Payton preferred to play with the food rather than eat it at first.
Jackson enjoyed talking to himself for a while in a mirror he found. My mom said, "I keep putting that back and he finds it again!" Who doesn't love looking at themselves?
Jada just had to show Jackson her scratch on her foot. Jackson asked, "Can I touch it?" "Sure," replied Jada.
"Touch it again," said Jada. What boy doesn't love a good wound?!

1 comment:

Let us know what you are thinking!