While LeMira is visiting family I decided to go out and take some photos. Here's what I ended up with. Be sure to look at the full size to see all the details.
The Harris Fine Arts Center. I work in this building
A waterfall at the foot of the Carillon Bell tower.
They are supposed to look miniature. It uses a technique called tilt-focus to trick the eye into perceiving it as miniature. I'm glad you liked it. Too bad there weren't people in the shots or it would have looked even better.
I think it's really nice that you've applied yourself to building detailed miniature of such important Provo landmarks as the bus stop by the bell tower. Everybody needs a hobby.
those are amazing! very cool.
ReplyDeleteGood job, hon. Some of those look like you took pictures of a model of Provo. Especially the bus stop. (that is a compliment by the way)
ReplyDeleteThey are supposed to look miniature. It uses a technique called tilt-focus to trick the eye into perceiving it as miniature.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it. Too bad there weren't people in the shots or it would have looked even better.
Way to go Matt! I agree with LeMira, Provo looks like a bunch of models, especially seven peaks. It's kinda weird and awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow. I really thought they were miniatures!
ReplyDeleteI think it's really nice that you've applied yourself to building detailed miniature of such important Provo landmarks as the bus stop by the bell tower. Everybody needs a hobby.
ReplyDeleteAnd the pictures are cool, too.
Wow! Excellent work. Seven Peaks looks like a toy!
ReplyDelete