A few weeks ago you probably noticed that I added another widget/link to the right hand side of my blog. The company, Blush, makes a topless undershirt. The undershirt was made to help with those shirts that are just too short. We all own one or two of those -- you know the kind that creeps up your back and shows off your back or unmentionables to the whole world when you bed over or crouch. Well, with the topless undershirt, you don't have to worry any more. You put it on under your shirt and over your pants, giving you a layered look, but without the bulk, heaviness, and (for my problem) heat of a full undershirt.
If you don't know this product well, you're probably saying, "Sounds like a great idea, but does it work? I mean really work?" Well, a couple of days ago I would have told you that it seems to work well according to the people I know who wear them, yet I didn't know for myself. Well, thanks to all of you who clicked my widget on the right, I won a Blush product! I picked out my color and size and wore it around yesterday. And, yes, it works! It fit snuggly around your hips and stretches (if you need it to) to fit your shape and size.
Blush offers different sizes and a great selection of colors. The price is very reasonable, and they work for maternity wear, too. In fact, as I lose more weight, I will be buying more of them as they are cute and add to the look of an outfit. They would make a great gift for someone, and it arrived within a couple of days (I picked one they had in stock).
I'm going to be honest and tell you that I was really doubtful about how this would fit on my body. I'm overweight and snug-fitting things tend to accentuate parts of my body that I don't really care to show off. However, it stayed in place and worked like a charm! I definitely think that I will buy more.
If you would like to add a button to your blog, go here, and Katie has a post about how to do it, and she has two different buttons from which you can choose.
Thanks LeMira! I'm glad you liked it!
ReplyDeletewelovebloggers
will get you or anyone else 20% off the price of 2 or more on the website.
www.toplessundershirt.com
Oh Happy Day!
You got something for free??!! Just because you put "a widget" on your blog???? Very Cool!! I clicked on that widget once. That looked like a very good way to cover the lower portions without extra covering on the upper portion.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
OOoooooh! I clicked on it, too. They look very useful and cute, too.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! I'll be putting this on my Christmas wishlist...
ReplyDeletei HATE it when my unmentionables are showing! .... good thing for topless shirts.... wait - a - minute.... if they're "topless".... UNMENTIONABLES... HERE WE COME!!!
ReplyDelete