Sunday, December 14, 2008

Why we didn't go visit grandparents this weekend or Matt's First Snow Fort

I love the freshly-fallen snow. Something magical about it. Jackson actually enjoyed it this year because he was completely outfitted in snow pants, boots, coat, and all other important snow-wear. Matt loved it because he got to build his first-ever snow fort.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! It snowed here in Seattle and the kids couldn't get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson looks quite weatherproof! Just needs a skinny cap to cover his forehead. All three of you look like you are enjoying the NEW snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys got dumped on too, eh? Well, at least it will be a white Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a ton of fun! I do miss that Utah snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SOOOO JEALOOOOUUUUUSSSSS!!!! It looks so beautiful and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you hear Vegas got covered (okay, maybe that's an exaggeration) in snow a couple days ago!?! We were all pretty excited. I sent Brighton out there to play, but unlike Jackson, he wasn't geared up (who knew I might need snow stuff one day?). Anyway, Jackson looks super cute in that first picture!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!