Those turned out really great! Way to go, Mommy! :-)
Those are very fun looking!
Those are fantastic! They look awesome. You've got some mad SKILLS, LeMira. Jackson is one lucky kid! And I can totally tell who it is.
Is it the Monsters Inc dude (Mike Wazowski)? I love them - they are way too cute!
Those are great! How fun!
MMMMM....I want to eat them! They are so cute and you are so creative!
I know who they are and they look awesome! And delicious.
Soooo cute! Way to go.
These cupcakes have earned the Kit Seal of Approval! Cute, especially with a whole plateful of cyclopean smilers.
Dude, those way WAY to cute to be turned in to Cake Wrecks. Silly girl. I'm sure Jackson LOVED them!
Let us know what you are thinking!
Those turned out really great! Way to go, Mommy! :-)
ReplyDeleteThose are very fun looking!
ReplyDeleteThose are fantastic! They look awesome. You've got some mad SKILLS, LeMira. Jackson is one lucky kid! And I can totally tell who it is.
ReplyDeleteIs it the Monsters Inc dude (Mike Wazowski)? I love them - they are way too cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are great! How fun!
ReplyDeleteMMMMM....I want to eat them! They are so cute and you are so creative!
ReplyDeleteI know who they are and they look awesome! And delicious.
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute! Way to go.
ReplyDeleteThese cupcakes have earned the Kit Seal of Approval! Cute, especially with a whole plateful of cyclopean smilers.
ReplyDeleteDude, those way WAY to cute to be turned in to Cake Wrecks. Silly girl. I'm sure Jackson LOVED them!
ReplyDelete