Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's Official

We are currently under contract for buying our first home! I can't believe that we're actually doing this. I'm officially grown up.

14 comments:

  1. Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is grown up. We put our first ever official offer on a house yesterday. I am also feeling like an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for you guys! Good luck and I can't wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congrats! Now we want to hear more about it!! Where is it? Does it have a big backyard? Is there enough room for US?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's so exciting! When do you move? It will bw fun for you to make your own home yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! That is great! You will have to email us your new address!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome, LeMira! I can't wait to hear all about it. Your news will help tide me over until I have my own news so I want to hear ALL about it! Good luck with the packing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I am so excited for you all! I thought you owned your place you have now, you're lucky you didn't in this market. I would love to be renting right now, so we could take advantage of the low interest rates and great deals!
    I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I'm glad to hear you guys are FINALLY growing up. I mean, all that's left is having a kid and paying taxes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats awesome!!!

    CONGRADULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting! Hope the whole process goes well for you. I just got caught up on your blog, too, and I'm glad you're all doing well. Glad Jackson survived his run-in with the table. I'll start praying that you'll move into your new house and then a week later the adoption agency will call you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm anxious to hear how it goes. I hope you get the house!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bravo!! It's not in Vegas is it?!? Shucks.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!