I really like the photo albums, but on photo 15, you need to include that there is also another spouse! :) I'm glad you like Snow Patrol, and so you know, it's a Gerbera Daisy.
Sorry, Kristin! I really didn't mean to forget to mention YOU!!! Seriously, I've gone in and changed it, but it may take a day or two for it to be republished. Totally fixed, though. Thanks for keeping me together.
I really like the photo albums, but on photo 15, you need to include that there is also another spouse! :) I'm glad you like Snow Patrol, and so you know, it's a Gerbera Daisy.
ReplyDeleteSorry, Kristin! I really didn't mean to forget to mention YOU!!! Seriously, I've gone in and changed it, but it may take a day or two for it to be republished. Totally fixed, though. Thanks for keeping me together.
ReplyDeleteI love your profile! It looks great!!
ReplyDelete