When we first saw our house, it was covered in snow; and so it was our best guess as to what was hidden under the white blanket. It
seemed that the yard would be nice. The last few days have brought excellent weather, melting the snow revealing the true nature of our yard (great, by the way) and what the seller felt he didn't need to take with him or clean up. Tonight when we arrived at the house to make some repairs and clean, Matt spotted something interesting (to say the least) in the bushes. Take a guess at what he found. . .
Seriously, have you made a guess yet?
Okay, ready?
A used pair of these babies, size 38/40:

I say, "Finders Keepers" -- thus, Matt had the privilege of disposing of the "treasure." You've just been given the "brief" version of our very interesting house-buying experience. Just when we think we're done with the seller and there could possibly be no more surprises, he reveals more. And I'm not really joking when it comes down to it . . .
Face it. . . you bow before my punniness.
Gross! What is it with people leaving their underwear behind when they move?! You'd think that that might be high on the list of things to pack, but whatever.
ReplyDeleteI moved into an apartment once and found a pair of men's briefs in the front closet. Yuck.
ReplyDeleteWhat really boggles my mind is HOW THE BRIEFS GOT IN THE BUSHES. I don't really want to think of scenarios that would result in the previous owner being outside with loose underwear, but NOW I CAN'T HELP IT.
Thanks, LeMira.
LOL, YIKEs!!!
ReplyDeleteI have lived in 13 differnt houses/apts and have never found anything like that. Some people have all the luck!
ReplyDeleteIt just never ends with this guy!!! And we missed you last night :-(
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you see the humor in it!! I am going to miss your smiling face at church.
ReplyDeleteEEW! Well, now you know that the most important tool needed for yard work is a GOOD pair of gloves!
ReplyDeleteHopefully when you dig around to plant flowers you don't find any more little "treasures!"
Lol, for gross! I think we may now have a bit of insight as to the reasons behind the divorce . . .
ReplyDeleteHaha! Funny! Hopefully that's that last of those types of surprises you'll find.
ReplyDeletewill you please repost the emergency button because I don't want to have to search for it when I need it. thanks.
ReplyDeleteAUGH! ACK!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad all our previous owners left behind were some vintage-y posters and a few cans of paint.
Eeeeewwww!
ReplyDelete