Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jon Schmidt's new arrangement

My friend Rachel posted this on her blog, and I'm going to post it here, too. I'm a sucker for great piano music and strings, so this Jon Schmidt arrangement of Taylor Swift's song (which I've never heard) and Coldplay's "Viva la Vida" (which I love) is one I've been listening to all morning.


8 comments:

  1. I love this arrangement too. You should check out the Taylor Swift song, it's so cute. When I'm REALLY emotional, it makes me cry. :) But you know me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to that this morning, too; it's sooo pretty!

    P.S. Love your header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible! I completely LOVE both of those songs, and that is an amazing arrangement! I just sat back, closed my eyes, and enjoyed it...perfect for the end of my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Smokes! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I thought I better listen to this song, since you told me about it, and I'm a good friend plus, I like Jon Schmidt and both of these songs so anyway, we're listening and Thomas asks me if he can play the Piano, and I say no, and show him that we're watching Jon play the Piano, and I decided a good mom would dance with her child, right? I mean c'mon, so I pick him up and we start dancing and I throw him in the air, and we twirl, and then it's over, so I go ahead and click, "replay" Wow this is a long comment, and while the song is replaying Thomas is laying his head on my shoulder so I take a little walk around the house and look at his reflection in the Piano, and yep, he's asleep. So thanks for posting this song, and pleasant dreams baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you have never heard Love Song!!!!! OK I guess my girls are just a little too much into Taylor Swift.It is one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, LeMira! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LoooOOOOooOOOooOOVE this song! Here's a factoid for you: A missionary sent out from my ward tracted into Taylor Swift's family. Her mom said they weren't interested. Drat. (True story!)

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!