Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another adoption moment

This is not quite our situation (meaning I CAN get pregnant, but if I do, it will kill me), but sometimes I do feel this way. I think of you moms (you know who you are*) that are in this situation, and I want you to know that I LOVE YOU! I know it's hard, but thanks for being an example of strength to me.


*I want to name you specifically, but I'm sure you'd be embarrassed.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I totally bawled through that whole thing. I really hope it works out for you guys. You're such great parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. What a tear jerker!! It sure puts toddler tantrums into perspective. I hope and pray everything works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I sure wasn't expecting that. I cried my eyes out in a school computer lab. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!