Sunday, May 3, 2009

Two-Wheeler

Look what Jackson learned this week:
He learned in one day (I think it's because he has a mini-bike), and there were no tears. By day three he needed no moral support to get up and go!


He looks satisfied, right?

I must say it went over much better than when we got him his first bike:

9 comments:

  1. Good job having such great pictures of the events! I love Jackson screaming on the bike... classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for jackson- that's amazing he doesn't even have to use the training wheels...?!
    Haven't been by your blog in a while..... Things look like they're going pretty good.

    Love your music list- so funny to picture you jamming along with those tunes. LOL BUt yeah- totally PUMP IT UP tunes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great when they learn something in 1 day and are so proud of it! Cherish the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to check your blog and see how well Jackson is doing. He's awesome. Glad you're getting settled in your new house, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great job Jackson :) Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Our girls have yet to learn--probably due to the fact they've never been on a bike!

    Jackson is a talented little boy & riding a bike is FREEDOM as a child. Sweet summer memories! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!