Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Give Her a Voice

Please, please read her story here. I'm not telling you who "her" is because it is not important who, but how we can give her a voice. Please read it, and if you have a way to help, let us know (either me or my friend -- you can post a comment on her blog). Feel free to pass this on to others you may know, or who can help.

3 comments:

  1. thank you lemira, you are the best for doing this. also read the clarification part to this post. after talking to a friend i needed to state exactly what laws i am trying to get done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sad situation. It makes me sick to think of what some people do, and then that they can get away with it. I wish I knew how to help. I'll be behind you for sure, Regina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The situation reminds me of a story in Dorothy Gilman's Kaleidoscope. In the fourth chapter a little girl, a mute, shows with dolls, what happened to her friend. Perhaps this will give some direction.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!