Monday, June 22, 2009

Blog Design

It was time to get a new look for the ol' blog, and since I can't handle anything with too much extra, I went with a good friend's design again. (I used another one of her templates for our adoption blog. Check it out here.) She has a page of freebies, but she also designs blogs as a side job. You can check more of her stuff out at her design studio: Emily June. Anyway, this is just a thank-you and "shout-out" to my friend Emily. I love her work, and if you do, too, then you should check it out and try it out!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I just took a look at your adoption blog, I love it. I know I have said this many times before but I just think you and Matt are two of the greatest people I have ever met, and you have such strength. You have taught me so much just by your great example. All the little ones that come to your home will be very blessed by such amazing parents as the two of you. You are always in our prayers. Good things are a head.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you are thinking!