Many of you know that over the last few days we've tried to "step up" our adoption game, so to speak.
To get our names out there more in the open, I (LeMira) created an open group on Facebook called Matt and LeMira Are Adopting. Please, please, please invite (to join the group) anyone you know (even if we don't know them) that may want to get to know us or who might be able to help us.
Also, I'm asking you readers out there a favor. I'm in the process of making a button that you can put on your blog or website to advertise our adoption blog. If you'd like to help us spread the word about our family, please post this simple, first-generation button*, which is just a picture of Matt and I (you can see it on the top right of our page), on your site. Just copy and paste the code below our button onto your blog.
Thanks a million!
*When I get a chance to get a program to do so, I will add words to the picture. Until, then it's just a picture.
I added it to my blog !!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! I hope it helps you find your baby faster! I will have to have Jimmy do the copy and paste of the code, I am not very knowledgeable with the coding stuff of our blog.
ReplyDeleteGreat job LeMira. I enjoy your blog a lot. You are a great writer!
ReplyDeleteLeMira, I looked over your adoption blog site and I think it is excellent. You must have spent a lot of time and thought on it, or been inspired, or (most likely) both. I wanted to let you know that I think you did great. I've added the button to my blog...I saw it on Alta's blog.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I love you and I REALLY hope for a child for you soon.
Becca