I wish i knew of someone that would help you. You are great parents and just hang in there. I will keep you in my prayers, that you will be able to find that perfect child for you.Terry Olson
I take it this is how strongly you feel too. Thank you for sharing this.
Oh, you always know how to make me bust out into tears!
Thanks for sharing! I like all of the adoption stuff you post, and I really love those pass along cards you made!
I loved this. Thank you! Tell Holz hello for me! ;-)
Let us know what you are thinking!
I wish i knew of someone that would help you. You are great parents and just hang in there. I will keep you in my prayers, that you will be able to find that perfect child for you.
ReplyDeleteTerry Olson
I take it this is how strongly you feel too. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteOh, you always know how to make me bust out into tears!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! I like all of the adoption stuff you post, and I really love those pass along cards you made!
ReplyDeleteI loved this. Thank you! Tell Holz hello for me! ;-)
ReplyDelete